Socket & See PDL234 Plus Part P Loop Testing Kit
The Socket & See is one of the most established test instruments on market. Tried and tested by over 8,000 British Gas engineers, many are familiar with the robustness and ease of us of the PDL234+.
The PDL234+ is a 4 in 1 tester…
- Socket test
- Mains voltage test
- No trip earth loop test
- Incoming supply polarity test
The PDL234+ has a ‘built in’ SOK32 socket tester to check the socket wiring and confirm the correct installation of a socket.
Good wiring condition is shown as 3 green LED’s, whereas a fault is shown by either an orange or red LED. The orange or red LED will also show the location of the fault.
Mains voltage test
A mains voltage test will be carried out automatically once the PDL234+ is plugged in. Indication is provided as follows.
- GREEN: 207 – 253 volts
- AMBER: <207 volts
- RED: >253 volts
No trip loop test
The only tests that requires the bush of a button is the no trip earth loop impedance test. A brief press of the button will start the test. The three socket test LED’s will flash to signify a loop test is being carried out.
The result will then be displayed on the top set of LED’s.
Incoming supply polarity test
Whilst the three socket test LED’s are illuminated green, place your thumb over the polarity test touch pad. If the LED’s flash green then the incoming polarity is correct. If the polarity has been reversed, the LED’s will flash red.
- Patented no-trip loop test technology
- Fully protected against accidental phase to phase connection
- Accurate mains voltage measurement to latest BS 7697, HD 472 S1
- Built in proven SOK 32 correct wiring indication
- Unique Socket & See polarity test gives ultimate overall system safety check
- Socket & See PDL234
- ITLS400 – Fused Test Lead Set
- IECP UKA – 13a Plug to IEC Female Connector
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case