Testo 760-1 Multimeter
The testo 760 digital multimeter family includes three models suitable for all important electrical measuring tasks. Function keys replace the traditional dial on all three instruments, which means easier operation and greater reliability. Incorrect settings are now impossible, because the measurement parameters are detected automatically via the assignment of the measuring sockets and also shown by the illumination of the appropriate function keys.
- The testo 760-1 model is the standard version, ideal for the majority of daily electrical measuring tasks.
- The testo 760-2 is differentiated by a larger current measurement range, the true root mean square measurement – TRMS – and a low-pass filter.
- The testo 760-3 is the model with the highest specification and, in addition to the features of the other two models, it has a voltage range of up to 1,000 V, along with higher measuring ranges for frequency and capacitance.
- Easy, modern operation with function keys instead of a dial
- Measurement parameter detection and selection via the socket assignment
- Prevents incorrect settings
- Large, backlit display
|testo 760-1||testo 760-2||testo 760-3|
|Voltage measuring range||0.1 mV to 600 V AC/DC||0.1 mV to 1,000 V AC/DC|
|Current measuring range||1 mA to 10 A AC/DC||0.1 μA to 10 A AC/DC|
|Resistance measuring range||0.1 to 40 MΩ||0.1 to 60 MΩ|
|Frequency measuring range||0.001 Hz to 500 kHz||0.001 Hz to 30 MHz||0.001 Hz to 60 MHz|
|Capacitance measuring range||0.001 nF to 100 μF||0.001 nF to 30,000 μF||0.001 nF to 60,000 μF|
|Temperature measuring range||–||-20 to +500°C|
|Measurement category||CAT IV 300 V||CAT IV 600 V|
|CAT III 600 V||CAT III 1,000 V|
|Protection class||IP 64|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-15 to +60 °C|
|Dimensions||167 x 84 x 45 mm (L x W x H)|
|Authorizations||TÜV, CSA, CE|
- Testo 760-1 Multimeter
- Measuring cables