Fluke 114 Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 114 is designed for easy one handed operation making it a great troubleshooting tool for go/no go testing. Loaded with features including True RMS measurement, AutoVolt and LoZ function to identify ghost voltage, the Fluke 114 offers great value. It also features a large backlit LED screen which helps with work in poorly lit areas. It features AC/DC millivolt range up to 600mV and AC/DC voltage measurement to 600V.
This unit from Fluke also encompasses frequency, continuity (with buzzer), resistance and capacitance measurement. Add in as well MIN / MAX function to record signal fluctuation, display hold and CATIII 600V safety rating.
Features at a glance…
- Compact and rugged – designed to fit comfortably in your hand or your toolbox
- AutoVolt for automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- LoZ function – identify ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
- Large white LED screen
- Tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments
Fluke multimeter comparison table
Fluke 114 multimeter full specification
|Fluke 114||Fluke 115||Fluke 116|
|LoZ: low input impedance||●||●||●|
|Automatic selection, AC/DC volts||●||●||●|
|Closed case calibration||●||●||●|
|Seperate battery/fuse access||●||●||●|
|Automatic Power Off||●||●||●|
|Low Battery Indication||●||●||●|
|Safety rating (EN 61010) CAT III||600V||600V||600V|
- Best for: Electronic and field service applications.
- Electronic troubleshooting: Troubleshoot a wide variety of measurement parameters, including frequency and resistance.
Other multimeters available in the Fluke 11X range...
- Fluke 115: Adds frequency and capacitance measurement
- Fluke 116: As 115 plus temperature measurement instead of diode test
- Fluke 117: Advanced multimeter with low input impedance and VoltAlert
Test4less are an approved Fluke distributor and service centre. We can calibrate your new Fluke 114 prior to dispatch, if required and also when you require recalibration. Our lab calibrates over 49,000 test instruments every year both new and old.
- Fluke 114 digital multimeter
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads
- User manual