Firstly, experience the convenience of the TPI 100 Digital Multimeter, a tool that automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance), ensuring ease of use. This feature simplifies operations, as the meter intelligently selects the function and range. Just connect the leads to your device under test, and you’re ready to go.
User-Friendly Design: Moreover, the single-button operation stands out as a significant advantage. This design makes the TPI 100 exceptionally easy to use, enabling even those with limited technical knowledge to perform tests safely and efficiently.
Wide Voltage Range: Furthermore, the meter’s capability to handle 0 to 600 volts in both AC and DC modes ensures you have enough range to safely conduct measurements in various scenarios.
High Internal Impedance: Additionally, the 10 MΩ internal impedance is a key feature. This high impedance prevents inaccurate readings caused by circuit loading, enhancing the reliability of your measurements.
Auto Power Off for Enhanced Battery Life: Also, the auto power-off feature is a notable benefit. It significantly increases battery life by automatically turning off the multimeter when it’s not in use, saving you the hassle of frequent battery replacements.
Clear and Detailed Display: The 4,000 count display offers clear and detailed readouts, making it easier to interpret results accurately.
Extended Resistance Measurement Range: Lastly, with the capability to measure up to 40MΩ, the TPI 100 provides an extended range for resistance measurements, broadening its applicability in various electrical and electronic tasks.
In summary, the TPI 100 Digital Multimeter is not just a tool; it’s a smart, user-friendly, and reliable partner for all your electrical measurement needs.
- Automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance). Benefit Simple to use. Meter selects function and range, just connect the leads to the device under test.
- Single button operation. Benefit EZ to use. Enables users with limited knowledge to perform tests safely.
- 0 to 600 volts AC and DC Benefit Enough range to safely perform measurements
- 10 MΩ internal impedance. Benefit High impedance prevents inaccurate reading caused by circuit loading.
- Auto power off. Benefit Increases battery life by turning off the multimeter when not in use.
- 4,000 count display
- Up to 40MΩ
- Measure line and control circuit voltages
- Measure resistance of motor windings, transformers, and solenoids
- Make general AC and DC voltage and resistance measurements
- Measure the resistance of elements and electric heater cores
- Test continuity of wiring
- Verify voltage at breakers and outlets
- Use as a back-up meter in your tool box
- Test Lead Set
- Rubber Boot