Fluke 233 Remote Display Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 233 multi meter with remote display provides ultimate flexibility when testing. Simply set the Fluke 233 up to test, remove the screen, and still see live measurement values up to 10 meters away. The Fluke 233 is a full functioning multi meter with True RMS voltage up to 1000V and current measurement up to 10A (or up to 20A for 30 seconds). The Fluke meter also measures frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode testing.
The remote screen simply holds in place with magnets. Therefore when removing the screen, it can be mounted to a metallic surface for added convenience.
Being able to remove the screen has a number of real benefits.
Be in two places at once: Set up the Fluke 233 and then operate control panels while still being able to see the measurement results.
Retreat to a safe distance during testing: Reduce the risk of serious injury or even death from hazards such as arc flash or high temperatures.
Show test results to colleagues in noisy environments: No need to shout about it! Remove the screen and take it to show colleagues.
Allows measurement in potentially restricted areas: Perform measurements where it may not be possible for the engineer to be near the test site, such as sterile environments
Makes awkward testing easier: The 233 can be set up even in a position where you wouldn’t normally be able to see the screen.
Fluke 233 key features
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 μF capacitance range
- Frequency to 50 kHz
- Built in thermometer for temperature measurement
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Remote display has a 10 meter range
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted
- Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes
- Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
- Auto power off maximizes battery life
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically
- Test continuity and diodes
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight
- Battery life approximately 400 hours
- Fluke 233 remote display multimeter
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clips
- 80BK-A Temperature Probe
- AA Batteries